- March 20, 2020
- Posted by: mclainrealtyteam
- Category: Home Sellers, Luxury Real Estate', Real Estate Trends
NJ Coronavirus Real Estate Market
Firstly, the Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) has created volatility and uncertainty. Secondly, this is the expected to be the best real estate market in history. How is this unprecedented health crisis impacting people looking to buy or sell a home this Spring?
- How has it lead to an all-time low in interest rates?
- Why are the costs of housing commodities dropping?
- Can real estate activity (i.e. Open Houses and showings) raise virus exposure?
Contact Us Today, to discuss this current market and the opportunity it raises.
With money cheap to borrow, and a Lack of Inventory, it is the Best Time to Sell, with Proper Precautions. Only 16% of Realtors have decreased nationwide decrease in Buyer Demand. With our 87 Step Marketing and Innovation System, we are adding and adapting with Video Tours to make viewing homes easier.
We have been fully trained on the methods to keep your home safe during the times of NJ Coronavirus Real Estate Market pandemic.
John McLain – Team Leader of the McLain Realty Team of RE/MAX 365
Office: 908-923-4538 Cell Phone: 908-878-9356 Call or text 24/7